Capps Broadcast Group Career Opportunties
- While we are not currently hiring, we are always looking for talented people with an interest in the radio business. There are a variety of internships or career opportunities in the production department that could include part time board operators, production and imaging team members and sport broadcasters.
While we are not currently hiring, Capps Broadcast Group is always on the lookout for talented and energetic sales
professionals to join our team of radio and digital marketing consultants!
This fun and flexible position offers: Competitive starting salary, commissions, gas allowance, 401K, & health benefits.
The Multimedia Marketing Consultant will identify and solicit new business NE Oregon and SW Washington You will not be stuck behind a desk! Your days will be filled with “task focused social visits” and social interaction with community business leaders. This consultative selling position requires good listening skills to learn about each business’ goals and requires the creation of creative proposals outlining customized solutions. Great follow up and customer service after each sale will ensure client satisfaction and lead to long term success. Your first few weeks will include a full on boarding and training plan.
Capps Broadcast Group is a dynamic marketing company with six radio stations, a thriving news website and social media presence and a full service digital marketing program. This family owned and operated company and has been serving Eastern Oregon and Eastern Washington for more than 65 years. We understand family needs and allow for a flexible work schedule.
• BS or BA, particularly in Marketing, Communications or Business highly preferred
• 3-5 years experience in account management, multi-media, radio, digital or other outside sales.
• Reliable transportation
Must be comfortable using, or learning to use SalesForce CRM. Must have LOTS of energy. College degree strongly preferred or a proven track record of outside sales and media or digital sales. In order to be considered, candidates must submit a cover letter and resume.
Must have good analytical skills, good writing skills, the ability to meet people and establish relationships, time management and organization skills and have good command of the English language. Excellent computer skills a requirement.
• Identifies business opportunities by working with qualified prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells marketing products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Confidence, Willingness to Learn, Coachable, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Account Management, Organization, High Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
Capps Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested in joining the Capps Team please fill out the form below and we will be in touch!